The City of Smiles welcomes everyone who wishes to experience Bacolod City! As the stage for the yearly Masskara Festival, Bacolod is also a haven for foodies and gateway to the provinces’ manifold of attractions. Before heading there, make sure to complete these Bacolod travel requirements to facilitate a hassle-free entry to the city.
Bacolod Community Alert Level
Based on the latest IATF Resolution, Bacolod City is under Alert Level 1 until May 15, 2022.
Bacolod Travel Requirements for Tourists
All travelers entering the port/s of Bacolod City from areas under Alert Level 3 or higher regardless of vaccination status (fully vaccinated, undergone booster, partially vaccinated or unvaccinated) are required to present the following:
- Negative RT-PCR taken from any DOH-accredited laboratories obtained within 72 hours prior to and upon arrival
- Online BacTRAC registration
- S-PASS Travel Permit
- Vaccination Card or Certificate (for fully or partially vaccinated, including those who undergone booster dose)
- Valid ID
- You may book your RT-PCR or Antigen Test at cheaper prices via Klook
- Check out the following resource for latest advice and development
Where to Stay in Bacolod City
There are numerous inns and hotels in Bacolod City catering to all type of travelers. Here are the highly rated and recommended ones.
Top-Rated Accredited Accommodations in Bacolod
Seda Capitol Central
Top-Rated Accredited Budget Accommodations in Bacolod
Saltimboca Tourist Inn
Royal Am Rei Hotel