Came again to Camiguin! The Island Born of Fire simplified its travel requirements to make it easier for everyone to experience or re-experience the charm of the island. So if you are longing for the White Island, or its numerous waterfalls, hot and cold springs, verdant mountains and anything about Camiguin, then it is time to visit or revisit the island! Book your flight and complete these Camiguin travel requirements for a hassle-free entry to the island.
Camiguin Community Alert Level
Based on latest IATF Resolution, Camiguin is under Alert Level 1.
Camiguin Travel Requirements for Tourists
- All tourists, regardless of age, must have Clean Camiguin quick response (QR) code
- Confirmed reservation with accredited accommodation establishment in the province
- Tourists who will stay in a private home must secure a clearance from the Municipal Government of the Municipality where they will be staying
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- Fully-vaccinated tourists may bring their unvaccinated minor children below twelve (12) years of age. Accompanying minor children who are twelve (12) to seventeen (17) years old must have at least received their first COVID-19 vaccine dose. Accompanying adult children must be fully-vaccinated
- Health Declaration Form from Clean Camiguin Website (Link Here)
- Traze App (Required by Philippine Ports Authority, downloadable from www.traze.ph)
- You may book your RT-PCR at cheaper prices via Klook
Where to Stay in Camiguin
Make sure to book your stay in Camiguin from DOT accredited hotels, resorts and establishments.
Top-Rated Budget Accommodations in Camiguin
The Yellow House
Top-Rated Hotels in Camiguin
Balai sa Baibai Resort
Kurma Yoga Dive and Beach Resort
Camiguin Travel Guide
For more information on traveling to Camiguin, check out Camiguin Travel Guide.