From sea to summit, the province of Zambales beckons. It is one of those places that pretty much has it all – panoramic mountains, scenic seascapes, bountiful seas, majestic waterfalls, unspoiled caves, beautiful lakes, rich heritage, indigenous culture and more! Thankfully, the province has reopened its door to tourists. But before heading there, check out these Zambales travel requirements for a hassle-free entry to the province.
Community Alert Level
Based on latest IATF Resolution, Zambales is under Alert Level 1.
Zambales Travel Requirements for Tourists
- For fully vaccinated travelers or those who received the last dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 weeks prior to arrival: COVID-19 vaccination card or certification issued by LGU, vaxcert.doh.gov.ph or legitimate vaccinating establishment
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travelers: RT-PCR taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours or upon arrival
- Booking confirmation from DOT Accredited Accommodations
- Zambales Visita QTP (https://visita.zambales.gov.ph)
- Valid ID
- You may also book your RT-PCR or Antigen Test at cheaper prices via Klook
Where to Stay in Zambales
Zambales is home to some high-end resorts and hotels, most are situated in Subic and Olongapo City. Here are some of the highly recommended places to stay in the province.
Top-Rated Accredited Accommodations in Zambales
White Rock Waterpark and Beach Hotel
Camayan Beach Resort Hotel
Youhan Beach Resort