La Union has become a go-to place for those who want to escape, to surf, to party and more. With its manifold of attractions and activities, La Union is a promise of a well spent and fun getaway. Make sure to accomplish and complete these La Union travel requirements to make your entry to the province hassle free.
La Union Community Alert Level
Based on latest IATF Resolution, La Union is under Alert Level 1 until May 15, 2022.
La Union Travel Requirements for Tourists
Approved QR-Coded Tourist Pass (QTP) from NAPANAM QR Pass
- Travel booking confirmation with La Union based travel agency or confirmed booking from DOT accredited establishment / accommodation
- For fully vaccinated travelers or those who received the last dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 weeks prior to arrival: COVID-19 vaccination card or certification issued by LGU, vaxcert.doh.gov.ph or legitimate vaccinating establishment
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travelers: Negative RT-PCR result taken within 72 hours
- Government issued ID
- You may book your RT-PCR or Antigen Test at cheaper prices via Klook
- Register and schedule your visit at
- Approved QR-Coded Tourist Pass (QTP) from NAPANAM QR Pass website at least 5 working days before your intended date of arrival
- Save and/or print your NAPANAM QR Coded Tourist Pass (QTP)
Where to Stay in La Union
Make sure to book your stay in La Union from DOT accredited establishments.
Recommended Accredited Accommodations in La Union
Aureo Resort La Union
Thunderbird Resorts – Poro Point
Accredited Budget Accommodations in La Union
The Little Surfmaid Resort