Cagayan de Oro, the “City of Golden Friendship’, is openly welcoming everyone who wishes to visit the city. As the capital city of Misamis Oriental and regional hub for Northern Mindanao, Cagayan de Oro is the gateway to the province and to the region. It is an adventure destination and a thriving metropolis, a place that truly beckons. If you are heading there soon, check out this post for the latest Cagayan de Oro travel requirements for a worry-free entry to the city.
Cagayan de Oro Alert Level
Based on the latest IATF Resolution, Cagayan de Oro City is under Alert Level 1.
Cagayan de Oro Travel Requirements for Tourists
- Registration at Online Pre-Arrival Coordination System (OPCoorS) Update
- Personal Copy – not validated / uncoordinated travel
- Approved – validated / coordinated travel
- Basic Travel Requirements at Laguindingan Airport
- For Passengers with Cagayan de Oro as Final Destination
- All travels in Misamis Oriental and Cagayan de Oro City are strictly monitored and must be pre-coordinated and approved via OPCoorS app
- Medical Clearance Certificate, Negative RT-PCR (Swab/Saliva) or Rapid Test Result, and Proof of Vaccination are not required
Where to Stay in Cagayan de Oro
Make sure to book your stay in Cagayan de Oro from DOT accredited hotels, resorts and establishments.
Top-Rated Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
Limketkai Luxe Hotel
Top-Rated Mid-Range Accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
Red Planet Hotel
New Dawn Pensionne
Top-Rated Budget Accommodation in Cagayan de Oro
The Urban Pod
St. Nicolas Inn
Cagayan de Oro Travel Guide
For more information on traveling to Cagayan de Oro, check out Cagayan de Oro Travel Guide.