Planning to head north to visit Laoag, Bangui or Pagudpud? Good news as the Province of Ilocos Norte now opens the province for tourism and leisure purposes. Before going there, check out these Ilocos Norte Travel Requirements for tourists.
Community Alert Level
Based on latest IATF Resolution dated December 14, the entire Philippines is under Alert Level 2 from December 16 , 2021 to January 2, 2022.
Ilocos Norte Travel Requirements for Tourists
- For fully vaccinated travelers or those who received the last dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 weeks prior to arrival: COVID-19 vaccination card or certification issued by LGU, vaxcert.doh.gov.ph or legitimate vaccinating establishment
- For unvaccinated, partially vaccinated travelers and those coming from Risk Level 4 areas: RT-PCR taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours or upon arrival
- Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) from s-pass.ph
- Registration at https://ilocosnorte.ph
- Identification Card
- Confirmed booking from accredited accommodation or local travel agency
- Individual QR code from tourist registration
- Minors are not required to present a negative COVID-19 test if accompanied by fully vaccinated adults
- Fully vaccinated tourists can upload their certification to S-PaSS in lieu of negative COVID-19 test
- Contact Number for inquiries: 0977-4442560 / 0951-0600350
- You may book your RT-PCR or Antigen Test at cheaper prices via Klook
Where to Stay in Ilocos Norte
Ilocos Norte is home to numerous five-star hotels and resorts, most are concentrated in the capital Laoag. This include Fort Ilocandio Resort Hotel, Aurelius Mansion, Palazzo de Laoag Hotel and Restaurant, Northview Hotel, Isabel Suites, Ilocos Norte Hotel and Convention Center and Grand Octagon Resort, among others.
Top-Rated Accredited Accommodations in Laoag
Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel
Rivermount Hotel & Resort
Top-Rated Budget Accommodations in Laoag
AA Travellers Pad Hotel
Ilocos Rosewell Hotel