They call it the “Happy Beach”. This is without a doubt is true as Calaguas brings unparalleled happiness to anyone and everyone who experiences its charm. Thankfully, the island is now open to tourists! Just complete these Calaguas travel requirements and you are good to go!
Calaguas Community Alert Level
Based on latest IATF Resolution, Calaguas and the entire Camarines Norte is under Alert Level 1 until May 15, 2022.
Calaguas Travel Requirements
- For fully vaccinated travelers or those who received the last dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 weeks prior to arrival: COVID-19 vaccination card or certification issued by LGU, vaxcert.doh.gov.ph or legitimate vaccinating establishment
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travelers: Negative Antigen / RT-PCR / Red Cross Saliva Result
- Approved Travel Pass application from www.camnortetravelpass.com
- Valid ID
- Provincial curfew is set from 12AM to 4AM
- For latest updates, visit https://www.facebook.com/GoCamNorte
- You may book your RT-PCR at cheaper prices via Klook
Calaguas Travel Guide
For more information on traveling to Calaguas, check out Calaguas Travel Guide.