It is good to know that the province of Bataan welcomes leisure tourists but make sure that you have these Bataan travel requirements before going there for a hassle-free access to the province.
Bataan is a fusion of history and nature. Located at the mouth of Manila Bay, the province’s strategic location makes it an important factor for the defense of Manila during World War II, thus it served as stage for several important events in the past. It is also home to variety of natural attractions – mountains, rivers, waterfalls, coves, beaches and more. No doubt, Bataan beckons! So are you ready to visit?
Community Alert Level
Based on latest IATF Resolution, Bataan is under Alert Level 1.
Bataan Travel Requirements for Tourists
- For fully vaccinated travelers or those who received the last dose of COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 weeks prior to arrival: COVID-19 vaccination card or certification issued by LGU, vaxcert.doh.gov.ph or legitimate vaccinating establishment
- For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated travelers: RT-PCR taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours or upon arrival
- Booking confirmation from DOT Accredited Accommodations
- Valid ID
- You may book your RT-PCR or Antigen Test at cheaper prices via Klook
Guidelines and Protocols
- A curfew is currently imposed in the province of Bataan from 10 PM to 4 AM. Other LGU may have different or additional restrictions.
- Public transportation is limited to 50% capacity.
- Liquor ban is implemented in public places
- Wearing of face masks is strictly implemented
Where to Stay in Bataan
There are numerous accommodations to choose from in Bataan. From high-end beach resorts to idyllic mountain huts, there’s something for everyone.
Top-Rated Accredited Accommodations in Bataan
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Resort
Coral View Beach Resort
The Oriental Bataan
The Plaza Hotel Balanga