Missing the verdant rice terraces of Banaue? Dreaming of visiting or revisiting Batad real soon? Fret not, the town has reopened to tourists. The panoramic rice terraces, grand waterfalls, unique culture and beautiful people of Banaue await! So time to plan your trip and make your way to one of the most beautiful places not only in Cordillera but in the entire Philippines but make sure to complete these Banaue travel requirements to facilitate your hassle-free entry!
Banaue Community Alert Level
Based on latest Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) Resolution, the Province of Ifugao including the town of Banaue is under Alert Level 2.
Banaue Travel Requirements for Tourists
- Registration at Banaue Tourism Office
- Stay-in Guests: Register Here
- Day Tourists: Register Here
- Fully Vaccinated Individuals (Five years old and above)
- Valid ID
- Vaccination Card and/ or Vaccination Certificate from the Vax Cert (https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph)
- Travel booking confirmation from Banaue Tourism Office
- Registration and payment of Environmental Fee of P50 at the triage or at Banaue Tourist Center
- Unvaccinated & Partially Vaccinated Individuals (Including kids below five years old)
- Strictly not allowed
- Online registration is open only from 8AM to 3PM
- The above requirements apply to tourists aged five (5) years old and above
- Kids below five (5) years old are prohibited to travel to Banaue at the moment
Where to Stay in Banaue
Accommodations in Banaue today are limited to guesthouses, pension houses, lodging inns and homestays. Here are the recommended accommodation establishments in Banaue Town Proper and Batad Village.
Top-Rated Accredited Accommodations in Banaue Town Proper
Baleh Boble Guesthouse